Sharing an unfenced boundary with the renowned Kruger National Park, the pristine private Manyeleti Game Reserve is home to the luxurious Tintswalo Safari Lodge and Tintswalo Manor House. Boasting one of the lowest vehicle densities in the Greater Kruger, Tintswalo Manor House guests are spoiled to uninterrupted game viewing experiences in an untouched African wilderness.
Tintswalo Manor House includes:
- Accommodation for up to ten people in five luxurious suites
- Full Board – all meals and house beverages
- Two Safari activities per day
- Private Game Viewing vehicle
- Private Tracker and Guide
- Private Chef and Butler
- Personalized Children’s Program
- Wifi at the main lodge
- 15-minute back and shoulder massage.
Tintswalo Manor House facility includes:
- Views of the African bush and passing wildlife
- Private family-size swimming pool
- Fenced garden
- Five spacious suites
- Five luxurious bathrooms, including an outdoor bath tub for an authentically African experience
- Luxury amenities
- Private Lounge and kitchen, including outdoor patio and bar.
Tintswalo Manor House is a fully-catered, home style villa with 4 double or twin rooms, and an additional adjoining room suitable for two children. Hosting up to ten people, Tintswalo Manor House offers an idyllic safari getaway to families or traveling groups.