James Augustus Grant was a Scottish explorer of Africa who spent much of his time traversing the continent with the renowned John Hanning Speke, in search of the source of the Nile. Grant was known for his loyalty, his resilience through tough times and his commitment to Speke’s voyage.
Named after the Scotsman, the Grant Suite is a spacious villa home, accommodating up to four people in two luxury suites. Each suite boasts its own lavish bathroom, with views onto the African wilderness. The home shares a comfortable lounge and a deck with a large plungepool, offering guests a central place to relax and enjoy time together while overlooking the bush. The suite is connected to the main lodge by a raised wooden walkway that winds through the wilds.
Guests of the Grant Suite are catered for at Tintswalo Safari Lodge’s main lodge building, enjoying their meals on the main lodge deck, in the dining room, or in the wine cellar. Grant Suite guests are afforded their own private game viewing vehicle with a dedicated tracker and guide, offering a truly exclusive safari experience. The Grant Suite also makes for an idyllic family safari getaway, accommodating children aged 9 and upwards.
- 2 luxurious suites, with separate en-suite bathrooms, accommodating 4 guests
- Sharing one spacious lounge
- Sharing one large deck, with a pool
- Panaromic views of the bush
- Mini-bar and tea/coffee facilities
- Private guide and tracker, private game viewing vehicle
- Connected to the main lodge by a raised wooden walkway through the bush
- Accommodates children aged 9 years and older